15th May 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of fee concession for M.Sc Mathematics from NIT, Calicut?

I want to pursue M.Sc Mathematics from NIT, Calicut. I am an OBC candidate and my family income is less than one lakh. Whether I am eligible for fee concession or not? Or, is there any scholarship available to fund my education cost? What is the total cost of M.Sc Mathematics for NIT, Calicut?

22nd May 2019, 11:05 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility of fee concession for M.Sc Mathematics from NIT, Calicut?

The total cost of M.Sc Mathematics NIT, Calicut is Rs. 30,000/-. Yes you are eligible for fee concession as you family income is less than one lakh.

Following are the scholarships available in NIT, Calicut:

<>CREC Silver Jubilee Endowment Trust (SJET) Scholarships
<>PTA Scholarships NITC Hostel Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?