1st May 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get free BTech seat in Andhra Pradesh with 46 marks in EAMCET, 50 marks in JEE Main & 75% in 12th?

Sir, I have got 46 marks in AP-EAMCET. In my 12th, I have got 75 percentage marks and in JEE Mains I have got 50 marks. I want to get free seat for BTech course anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. Please let me know that how it can be possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?
  3. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  5. How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get MBBS seat
  6. Shall I get MBBS seat in any medical college in AP after scoring 71 marks in EAMCET ?
  7. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  8. Possibility to study BTech for BC-D candidate with 32 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS in Andhra University for BC-D candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to get a free seat in any engineering college in AP? I have got 37 marks in EAMCET exam
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 72 in EAMCET and 17208 under BC quota?
  12. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  14. Can I get BTech admission in LD College of Engineering with 135 marks in JEE Main & 95% in 12th?
  15. Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Minimum JEE and IPE marks required to get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy
  18. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
27th May 2018, 12:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get free BTech seat in Andhra Pradesh with 46 marks in EAMCET, 50 marks in JEE Main & 75% in 12th?

To get free seat for pursuing B.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh after securing 48 marks in EAMCET and 75% in 12th standard, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank. Based on your examination rank and the list of colleges you have chosen during counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing B.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?