17th August 2018, 02:35 AM
Tarsh narula

Possibility to get Student Visa of Australia through reappearing 12th from Haryana Open School Board for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS?

Hello everyone, I have done with my 12th from CBSE Board and secured 58% marks in it. It is a very low marks for applying Student Visa of Australia. So, I am planning to appear in 12th again from Haryana Open School Board. I have scored 6 Bands in IELTS. So, I just want to know that after reappear 12th from this Board is it possible to get Student Visa of Australia?

4th January 2023, 08:45 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to get Student Visa of Australia through reappearing 12th from Haryana Open School Board for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS?

For the IELTS exam a candidate will have to score minimum an overall of 6 band and this may vary with different university as some university may require you to have a greater band
And fir the percentage in your 12 also there is a different requirements for different university with a such low score it will be difficult for you to get into a university for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?