19th July 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in MCA with one backlog in BCA?

I have backlog in BCA 4th semester in Mathematics paper. I want to take admission in MCA. I don't want to waste my one year. I will clear this backlog next year. So, will I be able to get admission in any colleges under this circumstances?

21st July 2019, 09:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in MCA with one backlog in BCA?

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for admission to any Master's degree course is a graduation pass degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university.

So, having a backlog in the 4th semester of BCA degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing MCA degree course unless you complete your BCA degree course without having any backlog in any semester.

Therefore, for admission to MCA degree course without any loss in academic year, you must clear your 4th semester backlog during your final year of BCA degree course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?