10th May 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting bank loans for studying B.Sc Astrophysics?

I want to study B.Sc Astrophysics. And, I want to fund my education cost by bank loan. So, does banks provide educational loan for B.Sc Astrophysics? Or, any other B.Sc branches courses? Which bank offers loan for B.Sc degree course? What about B.Sc Computer Science?

15th May 2019, 09:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting bank loans for studying B.Sc Astrophysics?

Yes, you can get Bank loan for studying B.Sc. Astrophysics course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. Almost all the banks offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. Astrophysics course. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
15th May 2019, 01:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting bank loans for studying B.Sc Astrophysics?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan for studying B.Sc Astrophysics. In order to get education loan from any bank, you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to B.Sc Astrophysics in any recognized Institute through entrance test / merit based selection process.. Mostly all banks provides education loan for studying that course, in which admission of students is made through entrance test or merit based selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?