21st July 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting educational loan from SBI for B.Sc Nursing in private colleges?

Dear Sir/Madam, I scored 76% in my Intermediate and I wish to do B.Sc Nursing for which I need educational loan. So, in which banks should I try for educational loan? My father have house loan so will I get the education loan from SBI?

4th May 2021, 11:32 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility of getting educational loan from SBI for B.Sc Nursing in private colleges?

Yes, You can get educational loan from SBI for B.Sc Nursing in private colleges.

You must have active bank account in respective bank and have constant source of earning/assets to get education loan.

Visit any bank and ask for education loan, they will guide you about procedure to get education loan. Follow procedure and get education loan.
8th May 2021, 10:42 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of getting educational loan from SBI for B.Sc Nursing in private colleges?

Hello Friend
Yes, you can get education loan from SBI bank or any other bank also. It’s not a matter that you are getting admission in private college or Government College. Some of the private colleges are also assisting their students for getting education loan from banks. So in this regard you can also contact to your college if they are providing such type of facility.
You can also contact directly to any banks for getting the education loan and its procedure. They will provide you complete guidelines in this regard.
You can compare two or more banks about their education loan interest and after that you can proceed for the final bank.
8th May 2021, 11:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I scored 76% in my Intermediate and I wish to do B.Sc Nursing for which I need educational loan. So, in which banks should I try for educational loan? My father have house loan so will I get the education loan from SBI?
Yes,you can go for education loan by providing property or accessories (gold)documents.
For,B.Sc nursing which is a 4 year course its fee would be ₹4,40,000/-(for 4 year plan).
If you want,you can go ahead for scholarship yojana(plan).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?