14th February 2016, 11:47 AM
thailambal

Possibility for getting a PG seat in Manipal Medical college having 137 marks in PG entrance exam?

What is the probability of getting a pg seat in manipal medical college for a score of 137 in the pg entrance exam. Please someone do tell me at the earliest possible time.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  2. What is the chance to get a seat in manipal medical college after scoring 120/200 in Manipal Entrance
  3. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS after scoring 137/200 in manipal medical entrance exam
  4. Minimum rank required to get a seat in Manipal Medical College? Model question papers and syllabus?
  5. Predicted rank with 108 marks in Manipal entrance exam?
  6. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  7. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a seat after scoring 86 marks out of 240 in manipal university?
  9. Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?
  10. Marks and rank required in PG entrance to get admission in Kasturba Manipal University to get a General Medicine seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  12. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 641 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission if scored 186.25 marks in Manipal University BDS entrance exam being an OBC candidate?
  14. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  15. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  16. How many seats are there for MBBS in Kasturba?
  17. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  18. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
15th February 2017, 12:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Possibility for getting a PG seat in Manipal Medical college having 137 marks in PG entrance exam?

As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 137 marks in PG entrance exam So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score. In order to get admission in Govt college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?