8th February 2017, 10:59 AM
Awantika priya

Possibility to join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Kolkata after 10th? Which type of course I can do? Fee structure of this course?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard and after it want to join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Kolkata. Can I join it after 10th? Which type of course I can do? Fee structure of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Frankfinn for Air Hostess training?
  2. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What is the fee of frankfinn Air Hostess Training at Kanpur?
  4. Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  6. How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?
  7. Eligibility for Customs after completing hospitality diploma in Frankfinn institute of air hostess training institute?
  8. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for doing Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute of Abroad?
  10. doing diploma in electronics nd telecommunication engineering
  11. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th?
  12. What is the fee structure for air hostess training course?
  13. Are BIPC students eligible for Airhostess?
  14. What to do if I don't have any job after air hostess training due to my height?
  15. Fee structure of Air Hostess Training College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam to become Air Hostel in Air India after 12th?
  17. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?