19th August 2018, 10:11 PM
vikrqm187

Possibility to join Indian Navy for 23 years old MCom student?

Hi friends, I am doing MCom course and I am 23 years of age. I want to join Indian Navy. So, please let me know about the possibility for me now to join Indian Navy. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th August 2018, 08:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy for 23 years old MCom student?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy being a 23 years old M.Com candidate. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. You should hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised university yo be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy. So, being a M.Com student, you are not eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
26th August 2018, 10:44 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy for 23 years old MCom student?

To join Indian Navy, you have to crack CDS examination i.e Combined Defense Service examination is conducted by UPSC every year Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officer Training Academy.

The eligibility criteria for Indian Navy is candidate must have passed B.Tech or B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 20 to 24 years. No upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?