21st May 2019, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to change subject in B.Com, Delhi University?

Is it possible to change the subject in B.Com which I am pursuing from a college affiliated to Delhi University after failing in it? If yes, then what is the procedure?

31st May 2019, 03:45 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change subject in B.Com, Delhi University?

If you had registered your subject criteria in the registration form it would be locked up for the year but there is a possible chance for you to get privileged as to change your subjects but only after circulation of annual examination.

After final year they offer migration facility to newly enrolled second year batch there is quite good chance here to change your subjects as per your concern.

For more information you can go to the official website:
https://du.ac.in
31st May 2019, 02:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change subject in B.Com, Delhi University?

You are not eligible to change the subject in between the course.

The only other option if you want to change the course, is to take admission in the course in the 1st year.

Admission in most of the undergraduate course is conducted on the merit basis in the colleges of DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?