11th May 2020, 02:09 PM
Mamtha Manju

Possibility and procedure to completed B.Com in Bangalore after a gap of 23 years?

How can I complete my incomplete B.Com course from Bangalore? I left my college after my 2nd year B.Com exams in 1997. I had failed in one subject. Then I got married so I couldn't complete my B.Com. Now I am working in Bangalore. I want to complete my Graduation. Please help me out how can I complete my Degree. Please help me out as soon as possible.

14th May 2020, 09:27 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to completed B.Com in Bangalore after a gap of 23 years?

You cannot continue the course as you have this much gap. You can reapply for B.com course through distance education mode and should start from the beginning of the course as many of the courses will have five years validity from date of registration i think.
You can complete graduation by opting a good college for distance education which has accreditation and rating because you should check whether you will get a valid certificate.
9th December 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to completed B.Com in Bangalore after a gap of 23 years?

How to get my pending subject in bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?