28th July 2020, 01:06 PM
urjatibarewal

Possibility and procedure to start preparing for Civil Service examination while in 11th standard?

I am a student of Commerce without Mathematics and in std 11th. Can I prepare for Civil Service examination from now only? How? What subject should I focus on? What all should I do to prepare myself more efficiently?

30th July 2020, 02:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to start preparing for Civil Service examination while in 11th standard?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is considered to be one among the toughest examination.

To qualify in the examination candidates need to do hard as well as smart study with perseverance and dedication. So, you can start preparation form now by making habit of reading newspaper, reading NCERT book as per syllabus and improve writing skills.

For more information about the syllabus and examination pattern visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?