17th February 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to study 10th at the age of 35 years?

My mother is now 35 years old. Is it possible to complete Matriculation now? Is yes, then from where and how? From where can she start with 10th as a private candidate?

26th February 2019, 12:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to study 10th at the age of 35 years?

As per CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education) guidelines there is a minimum age limit of 15 years and there is no upper age limit.

You can do 10th class from CBSE correspondence through patrachar vidhalaya. For admission details you can visit the site that is www.cbsepatrachardelhi.com
15th March 2019, 07:23 AM
S.Panicker

Your mother can do her 10th from either a SSC board which she could even do in a regional language as a private student. If you check a SSC website you will see a form for Private student, register and fill in the form step by step according to the instruction which are very easy to follow.
She could also opt for 10th through NIOS where she has to only do 5 subjects and can drop Maths and Science. This too is a very easy website to log into and follow instructions.
https://nios.ac.in/
Both SSC and NIOS are easier Boards to do 10th from, both are recognised for higher education. Both have exams twice a year.
The fees for SSC exams is 375 rupees and the text books you have to buy yourself.
The fees for the text books and course of NIOS is around 2000 for a general category student. You will have to pay around 1000 rupees for the exams in NIOS.
Both can be done from anywhere in India, admissions are fully online.
16th August 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hi I'm 36 years old I didn't completed my 8th but I want complete my ssc and hsc please suggestions me how to complete it
5th August 2022, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Want to give 10 exam again for good merit and start a new carrier course . I am graduate already,from 2014-2015 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?