12th March 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Intermediate for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I did Diploma on 10th basis. However, I want to secure admission in Intermediate course. Please let me know about the possibility for me to pursue Intermediate.

15th March 2019, 04:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Intermediate for Diploma Mechanical holder?

You are eligible to get admission in the intermediate course.

The eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the coursE. The admission criteria varies with institutes.
15th March 2019, 05:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Intermediate for Diploma Mechanical holder?

The common eligibility to get admission in the intermediate course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

As, you have passed the 10th board examination, you are eligible to get admission in the intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?