16th July 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of pursuing B.Tech after a gap of 17 years since passing Diploma?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2003 after which I did not studied further. But, now I wish to re-start my education and do B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Can I get admission in any colleges? Does this gap of 17 years matters?

17th July 2020, 01:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing B.Tech after a gap of 17 years since passing Diploma?

Talent and education does not know the boundaries of age.Rather than thinking of the wasted year ,go ahead with some certification course like microsoft certification ,gain knowledge and make some good grasp in some field and expertise in that.

or

you can study earn too . TRY FOR IGNOU (INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ) OR GO FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION
19th July 2020, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing B.Tech after a gap of 17 years since passing Diploma?

There is no upper age limit for pursuing Bachelor of Technology course. Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university or institute can pursue B.Tech course.

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test and secure good rank to get admission in top college of Engineering. Diploma in Engineering candidates must have minimum of 60% marks to apply for B.Tech LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?