8th June 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to re-appear for MA English final year exam under IGNOU curriculum?

Sir, I have done MA English in 2008 from IGNOU. My percentage is 48%. So, I want to improve my marks in some subjects. Is there any way out? Is there any way to re-appear for the MA English final year exams?

16th June 2019, 07:13 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility to re-appear for MA English final year exam under IGNOU curriculum?

Yes, you can re-appear for any of the particular subject in any of the TEE (Term End Exam) cycle of IGNOU within the period of your programme duration.

The minimum duration of master's course in IGNOU is 2 years and maximum is 5 years, so if you are not satisfied with your first TEE examination marks then you can re-appear in the next TEE that will held after 6 months by submitting examination fee of that particular subject.

TEE Online form submission is done on the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is ignou.ac.in.
17th June 2019, 12:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to re-appear for MA English final year exam under IGNOU curriculum?

If you have failed the exam , then only there are possibilities to re-appear in the exam. But, in your case, you have already passed the MA course in 2008 with 48% marks under IGNOU. So, you are not eligible to re-appear in the examination again now. I suggest you to forget your drawbacks and start over again to find some jobs( if you are interested) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?