10th March 2020, 05:26 PM
Piyabatra

Possibility to re-start studies and pursue BA after 9 years of gap since passing 12th?

Hi, I had completed my 12th Board exams 9 years ago after which I did not studied further. However, now I wish to re-start my studies and pursue BA degree course via distance mode of education. Is it possible to re-start with BA after 9 years of passing Intermediate? If yes, then from which university and how can I proceed with it?

13th March 2020, 04:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to re-start studies and pursue BA after 9 years of gap since passing 12th?

You can pursue the bachelor degree course in either of the mode regular or distance.

The eligibility to get admission in general bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The admission procedure varies with institutions and so, visit the official website of the institutions or university to get detail information about the admission procedure.
13th March 2020, 10:06 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to re-start studies and pursue BA after 9 years of gap since passing 12th?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue a bachelor's degree course after 9 years of completion of Class 12th then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as the basic requirements to pursue a bachelor's degree course is just a higher secondary school degree course from a recognised board.

Further, you can apply for admission in any college or university if you satisfy their eligibility criteria such as academic qualifications and age criteria.
15th March 2020, 06:28 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----There is 100% Possibility to complete your studies even after 9 years of gap.

--Distance learning is the only way which help you to complete your Graduation even after 9 years of gap.

--IGNOU is the best and top level university in the open or Distance mode.

---Badic eligibility to complete your Graduation through distance board Is 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?