12th April 2018, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to rejoin in BTech 3rd year for a candidate who discontinued 2 years ago?

Hello everyone, I quit BTech 2 years ago after completed 2nd year. Now, I want to join again in 3rd year. I had some health issue that is why I had to quit BTech. Now, I am fit and want to rejoin. Please tell me is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I rejoin if discontinued BCom around 17 years ago?
  2. Can I rejoin in 3rd year if discontinued BSc(Nursing) after 2nd year with 6 years of gap? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  5. Should I rejoin if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) after 1st year about few years ago?
  6. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  8. Possibility to get BBA 4th semester admission in Hyderabad for a candidate who discontinued after 3rd semester?
  9. Can I do correspondence B.Sc (Chemistry) if discontinued about 6 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  12. Possibility to rejoin for a candidate who failed in 12th Board exam?
  13. How to enroll in 3rd year for a candidate who discontinued BSc(Biotechnology) after 2nd year of Osmania University?
  14. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  15. Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?
  17. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  18. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
14th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin in BTech 3rd year for a candidate who discontinued 2 years ago?

Yes, it is possible to rejoin in B.Tech 3rd year after two years of gap, if you have discontinued the course after completion of your B.Tech second year. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. With minimum duration or within maximum duration, the candidate has to complete the course to be eligible to get degree certificate. For B.Tech course, the minimum duration is four years and the maximum duration is eight years. Since, the maximum duration from the date of admission in B.Tech course is not completed as per the data you mentioned in your query, so, you are eligible to rejoin in B.Tech 3rd year.
15th April 2018, 01:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin in BTech 3rd year for a candidate who discontinued 2 years ago?

It is possible. You will have to produce a valid health issue proof signed and attested by Hospital management and doctors who treated you.

Academic gaps in colleges are allowed on health issues.

It depends upon your college discretion whether to accept your application. You can contact university if college denies.
11th June 2021, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have studied 2013 automobile engineering polytechnic but 3d year discontinued how to re join 3d year
30th May 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have some how can't complete btech due some personal problems ..! the duration of btech also completed.. is there any chance for re-studying of btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?