29th September 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure CBSE 8th standard admission for a candidate who completes 13 years in coming March?

Hi, my son is above 12 years of age and I will be 13 years of age in March of next year. I want to admit him 8th standard in any CBSE reputed school. So, with this age, is it possible for him to secure admission in 8th standard?

30th September 2018, 03:39 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to secure CBSE 8th standard admission for a candidate who completes 13 years in coming March?

CBSE has not released any notification regarding the age limit eligibility to appear for 10th board examination.

The Directorate of State Education declare the minimum age criteria for the respective state. So, visit the mentioned office for detail information.
30th September 2018, 05:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure CBSE 8th standard admission for a candidate who completes 13 years in coming March?

Directorate of State Education decide the minimum age limit qualification to appear in 10th board examination.

So, you will have to visit the Directorate office to get the information. CBSE has not declared the required qualification for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?