25th August 2018, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to shift in GM Institute of Technology, Davangere for BTech 2nd year student of Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Shimoga?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a 2nd year student of BTech from Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Shimoga. But I want to change my college to GM Institute of Technology, Davangere. So, is it possible for me or not?

31st August 2018, 09:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to shift in GM Institute of Technology, Davangere for BTech 2nd year student of Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Shimoga?

=> Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering or JNNCE is an engineering college situated in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to shift in GM Institute of Technology, Davangere for BTech 2nd year student of Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Shimoga.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Navule, Shivamogga, Karnataka 577204
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?