23rd July 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA at the age of 50 from IGNOU?

Hi, my name is Prasad and my age is 50 years and I am 8th failed. Now, I was wondering if I am eligible to do BA or not. Can I do so? From any distance universities? What about IGNOU?

26th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA at the age of 50 from IGNOU?

Being 50 years old, you are eligible for admission for pursuing B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) degree course from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) or many other universities as there is no maximum age bar for admission to the BA degree course in case of IGNOU and most of the other universities.

But, as you have mentioned that your a Class 8th failed candidate, so to be eligible for admission to B.A. degree course, you are required to complete your school education upto Class 12th as it is the minimum education required to pursue BA degree course.

For more details regarding IGNOU B.A. admission, you can refer to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/144/2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?