29th October 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA+LLB for Higher Secondary candidate with 9 years gap?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Higher Secondary around 9 years ago. Now, I want to study BA+LLB course. I haven't secured admission in Graduation from the last 9 years. So, is it possible for me to do BA+LLB course?

6th November 2018, 07:18 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB for Higher Secondary candidate with 9 years gap?

Earlier the age limit to apply for Common Law Admission Test was 20 years for general category candidates but last year the apex court scrapped the upper limit criteria for this exam.

Any candidate who has studied upto 12th standard and has scored minimum of 45% marks can apply for CLAT exam for admission in BA LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?