2nd May 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA(Psychology) for 12th Arts student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying 12th with Arts stream. I want to study Psychology in BA after completing my 12th. I have a keen interest to study Psychology. So, if it it possible then please let me know. Waiting for your response!

27th May 2018, 06:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA(Psychology) for 12th Arts student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BA in Psychology course:

Yes, there is a possibility for you to pursue BA in Psychology course after successful completion of 12th Class with Arts stream. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is given below.

<> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

<> Hence, you are eligible to apply for pursuing this course after completion of 12th class with Arts stream. And some of the colleges ask candidates to have Psychology at 12th level. But, most of the colleges require 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board.

<> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examinations for offering admission into BA in Psychology course. Hence, for pursuing BA in Psychology course you are required to qualify entrance examination that is conducted by that respective organization.
28th May 2018, 05:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BA in psychology course after 12th in arts.

BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Psychology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility is a 10+2 in any stream with 60% from any recognized board.
Since you have studied 12th class you are eligible for studying BA in Psychology.

There are many colleges which offer this course. Few universities conduct common entrance exams for giving admissions into the college they are IGNOU, TISS BAT, IPU BA, GPAT & etc., & few universities conduct their own entrance exam for giving admissions into the college.
29th June 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do psychology without taking psychology as a subject in 12th? Stream Art's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?