22nd September 2018, 10:44 AM
Urmila1993

Possibility to study BEd(English) for English postgraduate who did Graduation in Sociology?

Sir, I have done double MA. I did MA in English as well as in Sociology. I have done my Graduation in Sociology. Now, I am interested to study BEd in English. So, is it possible for me to do BEd in English course? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th September 2018, 09:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BEd(English) for English postgraduate who did Graduation in Sociology?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course which is necessary for teaching jobs in state government schools at primary and high course. The academic qualification required to pursue B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed course is 50% in bachelor's degree. You can apply for B.Ed (English) if you have minimum required percentage of marks.
1st October 2018, 03:54 PM
shivangi354

Default Re: Possibility to study BEd(English) for English postgraduate who did Graduation in Sociology?

Yes , you are eligible if you have more than 50 percent marks in any one of your degree that is sociology or english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?