17th February 2017, 10:02 AM

Possibility to study D.Ed course from West Bengal if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Terms and conditions required for it?

Sir, I have done Diploma in Information Technology from West Bengal. Can I do D.Ed course from West Bengal? What is the terms and conditions required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it? -- [New]
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  6. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  8. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  11. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  12. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  13. Required qualification and terms & conditions for admission in 3 years LLB at Orissa?
  14. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  15. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  17. How to study printing technology course? I am from West Bengal District of Nadia
  18. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?