2nd January 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Graduation in an Open University without pursuing 12th?

Hello Everyone,
Can I do Graduation in Open University without studying 12th? If possible when will be the admissions? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  2. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  3. Is there any Open University in Mumbai to study Graduation for 12th failed student?
  4. Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for LIC DO exam?
  6. Possibility of studying LLB through open university?
  7. Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure I should go through? Is there any any entrance exam? What is the age limit? Can I get NLU?
  8. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study B.Sc in Open University if pursuing 12th Arts?
  11. Am I eligible for ACB or for any Open University to join Graduation being a candidate pursuing CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  12. Can I complete 12th after completing Graduation from Open University?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  15. Is it possible to appear for UPSC by just passing graduation from University of Madras under open university scheme and not passing 10th and 12th?
  16. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  18. Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges?
3rd January 2016, 04:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation in an Open University without pursuing 12th?

No, open university means there is no need to attend classes that is candidate can pursue their course in distance mode.

But to get admission in the degree course in any recognised open university it is essential that candidate have passed 10+2 from recognised board.

Other eligibility to get admission varies with course and university in which you want to get admission.
8th January 2016, 03:07 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation in an Open University without pursuing 12th?

First of all tell me what you understand about an open university. I think you are little bit confused. Let me clear this confusion that an open university means no need to attend classes that means to attend classes is not necessary. Now tell me how can you say that without passing your intermediate you can pursue your graduation from an open university.

Finally, you are not eligible for graduation without completing 12th with any of the recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?