19th February 2017, 01:09 AM
Kanaibaba1983

Possibility to study LLB course after B.Com being 36 years old? What should I do to study from government college?

Hello sir, I am B.Com holder and I am of 36 years old. Now I want to study three years LLB course. Is it possible for me? What should I do to study from government college?

20th February 2017, 05:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB course after B.Com being 36 years old? What should I do to study from government college?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. Yes, you are eligible for admission in course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission varies with universities as in some of the universities admission is conducted on entrance basis while in other it is on the basis of merit score.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. To study from government college you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by the respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?