20th March 2018, 12:12 AM
mandarware

Possibility to study M.Tech in Birla Institute of Technology for B.Tech graduate of Autonomous institute?

I have completed my B.Tech from Autonomous Institute with 8.10 CGPA and Similarly I have completed Diploma. Now I want to pursue M.Tech degree from Birla Institute of Technology. Is there any possible way to go for it?

5th April 2018, 01:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in Birla Institute of Technology for B.Tech graduate of Autonomous institute?

Yes, you can study M.Tech in Birla Institute of Technology & Science after completing B.Tech from autonomous college.

M.Tech (Master of Technology) is an post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required to study M.Tech in BITS is a graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 60% from any recognised university.

Since you have 8.10 in CGPE you are eligible to apply for M.Tech admission in BITS.

The application forms are available in the official website of BITS in the month of March/ April.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of BITS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?