1st November 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BSc, studying with Mathematics Honours. After completing my BSc, I want to study MBA in Abroad. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to do MBA in Abroad after my this Graduation?

15th April 2023, 10:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for BSc(Mathematics) student?

MBA can be done after 3 or 4 year graduation , there are additional requirements such as work experience for studying MBA abroad , entrance exam score and performance in group discussion.
Must have completed their graduation with atleast 50% marks from a recognised board . They are required to gain atleast 3 to 5 years of work experience in same field and qualify the required language proficiency test
For admission in top colleges, one may also be required to qualify the GMAT entrance exam with minimum score of 550 to 600 and 2 to 3 tears of working experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?