24th December 2018, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCA(H) for BSc(IT) student?

Hi everyone, I am study BSc with IT course. I am in 4th semester and I want to study MCA(H) after completing my Graduation. So, is it possible for me to study this MCA course after completing my Graduation?

26th December 2018, 10:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA(H) for BSc(IT) student?

MCA is Master in Computer Application and it is three year master degree course. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper in bachelor or 12th ( varies with entrance examination ).

So, you are eligible for admission in the course. Some of the examination for admission in the course is :-

NIMCET.

GGSIPU CET.
28th December 2018, 06:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA refers to Master of Computer Applications and it is a professional degree course with a very good career scope in software and IT industry.

The academic qualification required for pursuing MCA degree course is a B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology/ BCA or any other bachelor degree course with Mathematics as a main subject during the duration of your course from a recognised university. Students having pursued Mathematics at their Class 12th level are also eligible to pursue the MCA degree course.

So, being a student of B.Sc in IT degree course, you are eligible to pursue MCA degree course.
28th December 2018, 10:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree. Candidate must have mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institutes. So, visit official website for the detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?