28th November 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCom(H) for BCA(H) student?

Hi everyone, I am in my final semester of BCA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to study MCom(H) course. So, is it possible for me to do MCom(H) after completing my Graduation? Please let me know about this asap.

29th November 2018, 03:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCom(H) for BCA(H) student?

The full form of M.Com is Master of Commerce.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

BCA candidates can not apply for M.Com course.
29th November 2018, 05:25 PM
raoshl

Yes after completion of BCA you can proceed for the M.com Course. BCA is a UG program and after passing this UG program you can apply for the any PG programmes such like as M.Com, MCA, MBA M.sc, MA etc. Now it’s depend on your choice or study interest you can proceed for any course.
According to my points of view it will be better if you move towards MCA, M.Sc or MBA course because you are doing a technical course (BCA) so it’s better to you to move towards PG technical course.
29th November 2018, 06:28 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

We are sorry to inform you that this is not possible to pursue M.com Hons after completing BCA Hons ..
For Mcom Hons one must be from commerce background...
Please, don't be disheartened...there is ample scope of jobs and success through BCA Hons...
Keep it up
29th November 2018, 10:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Master of Commerce is bachelor's degree in commerce stream from a recognized university. Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Bachelor of Computer Applications can not apply for Master of Commerce course.
29th November 2018, 11:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

M.Com is Master in Commerce. It is two year course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board.

In some of the institutes it is mandatory to have Commerce as bachelor degree course.

So, kindly visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get admission for more details.
3rd December 2018, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to pursue Master's degree in commerce after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application.

*The qualification required for Master's degree in commerce is graduation in commerce or related stream from a UGC recognized university.

*BCA candidates should go for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?