16th September 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to switch from Commerce stream to Humanities stream in Kendriya Vidhalaya?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have taken admission in Kendriya Vidhalaya, no 1 Shahjahanpur in Commerce stream before taking admission I was non KV student and at this time I do not understand Commerce stream. So, please tell me may I change my stream from Commerce to Humanities?

13th June 2023, 12:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to switch from Commerce stream to Humanities stream in Kendriya Vidhalaya?

If you don't understand commerce, then you can change your stream in class 9th or 11th.
There is no special rule for non KV students.
Once you get admission, you become a KVian. Thus you can simply change your stream in the beginning of the session.
You can contact the school office for such change stating the reason behind such change.
17th June 2023, 08:33 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to switch from Commerce stream to Humanities stream in Kendriya Vidhalaya?

The possibility of switching from the Commerce stream to the Humanities stream in Kendriya Vidyalayas may vary depending on the specific policies and guidelines of the school. Generally, schools aim to provide flexibility and accommodate student preferences whenever possible. However, the availability of seats in different streams, the academic performance of the student, and the capacity of the school to offer the desired stream may all be factors that influence such a switch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?