24th January 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of switching tot BFA from B.Sc in same college under same university?

Hi, I completed my 12th in 2018 and got admission in B.Sc but I am interested in Bachelor of Fine Arts. Can I get the admission? And, is there any chance to get transferred in 2nd year of BFA under same university in same college?

25th March 2019, 01:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of switching tot BFA from B.Sc in same college under same university?

There is no possibility of changing your course from B.Sc to BFA.

You would need to cancel your admission for B.Sc and then can apply to take admission in Bachelor of Fine arts course.

There is no chance to get transferred in 2nd year of BFA neither under same university nor in different university. You have to start the session from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?