28th September 2019, 09:51 PM
Shiv T

Possibility to take transfer from BATU to Pune University?

Currently I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Tech from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU) in Maharashtra. I want transfer from BATU University to Pune University after completing my 2nd year of engineering. Can I change it? Is it allowed?

1st May 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer from BATU to Pune University?

Currently I am pursuing my 1st year of B.pharmacy from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU) in Maharashtra. I want transfer from BATU University to Pune University after completing my 1st year of B pharmacy. Can I change it? Is it possible and what is the procedure of it ?
10th June 2022, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer from BATU to Pune University?

Currently I am pursuing my 1st year of B.pharmacy from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU) in Maharashtra. I want transfer from BATU University to Pune University after completing my 1st year of B pharmacy. Can I change it? Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?