18th January 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical branch of JNTUK affiliated college so now I want to change my college in 3rd year to any other JNTUK affiliated college, so if I have any backlogs is it possible to take transfer to other college and should I pay the remaining tuition fee for the remaining years?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer to BBM from Pharma.D under JNTUK?
  2. How to get Transfer from Vikas college in Rajamundary to another college in the same Affiliation?
  3. Is there any possibility to go directly for work after completing MCA degree form JNTUK? Which country is safe and better?
  4. Can I change college after 3-1? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in JNTUK region
  5. Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?
  6. How to transfer from AU University to JNTUK?
  7. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  8. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  9. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  10. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  11. Possibility to get transfer from Non-Autonomous to Autonomous college of Anna University? -- [New]
  12. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is AICTE approval of University is necessary for government job?
  14. How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed
  15. How may I get the information about affiliation and requirements regarding opening the college in my home town?
  16. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  17. Procedure to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed? How can I get the affiliation?
  18. Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?
21st January 2018, 11:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college even if both the colleges are under JNTUK affiliation. You can't transfer from one college to another college in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your remaining B.Tech course from your present college then, you have to pay the remaining fees and you have to take admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college where you wish to pursue your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?