6th October 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in the Banking exams for a candidate on 12th Commerce basis?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for the Board exam. I am a Commerce student and I am planning to give the Banking exams right after completing my 12th. Is it possible for me or not?

10th October 2020, 08:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in the Banking exams for a candidate on 12th Commerce basis?

The required minimum educational qualification to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of 12th qualification.

You can do better preparation for examination and pursue the bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for selection. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
10th October 2020, 09:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in the Banking exams for a candidate on 12th Commerce basis?

Banking exams cannot be appeared just after 12th standard.

To be eligible for bank exams, you must have at least completed graduation in any field.

Some of the popular bank exams are listed below.
  • SBI PO
  • SBI SO
  • SBI Clerk
  • RBI Officer Grade B
  • RBI Officer Grade C
  • RBI Office Assistant
  • IBPS PO (CWE PO/MT)
  • IBPS SO (CWE SO)
  • IBPS Clerk (CWE Clerical)
  • IBPS RRB (CWE RRB)
  • NABARD

To qualify these bank exams, you must be strong enough in following sections:
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • English Language
  • General Studies/Economy/Banking Awareness
11th October 2020, 10:04 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

For most the post in banking minimum qualification required is graduation.

So, first of all you have to complete your graduation degree from recognized university than you will eligible to appear in Bank recruitment exam.

If minimum qualification required is 12th than you can apply for particular recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?