23rd April 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for GATE Mathematics after completion of BA with major in Mathematics?

Hello everybody, I am doing Bachelor of Arts with major in Mathematics. Am I eligible for GATE Mathematics examination? And, when is the upcoming GATE entrance going to be conducted? Has the GATE exam been postponed due to Coronavirus?

29th April 2020, 12:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for GATE Mathematics after completion of BA with major in Mathematics?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or Master's degree in relevant subject.

You can not appear for GATE Mathematics after completion of BA with major in Mathematics. You need to pursue Master's degree to become eligible for GATE exam. There is no upper age limit for this exam.

GATE 2020 has been conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?