31st July 2019, 02:35 PM
Empri

Is it possible to apply for jobs in banking sector while continuing the Graduation?

I am pursuing my 1st year B.Sc. Can I apply for jobs in banking sector before completing my full B.Sc till 3rd year final? Or, do I need to wait until completion of my degree?

5th August 2019, 12:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for jobs in banking sector while continuing the Graduation?

Being a first year student of B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) degree course, you are not eligible to apply for banking jobs at this stage as to apply for any banking sector job the minimum educational requirement is a graduation degree from a recognised university. Even students pursuing final year of their graduation degree course are not eligible to apply for banking jobs.

So, to get into banking sector, you are required to first complete your graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?