12th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for UP Tech if I have passed 12th from CBSE board Delhi?

SIr I had passed 10+2 from cbse board delhi in 2011. im residance of delhi & domicile delhi. IS it posible for me to apply & APPEAR for IN TECH?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply in UP Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board Delhi?
  2. Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech after passing 12th from Delhi CBSE board?
  4. Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?
  5. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  7. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  10. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  11. Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  14. Can I do 12th from CBSE? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the rule of best 5 subjects in CBSE Board? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  17. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
11th August 2012, 10:28 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for UP Tech if I have passed 12th from CBSE board Delhi?

Hi dear...

To apply for UP tech these criteria are required

~> You should have scored at least 60% in +2
~> Have passed +2 from UP ( You don't have done that)
~> or Your parents should be resident of UP before..

So if the last condition is satisfied, then only you can appear for UP Tech, else as a Delhi Candidate, certain seats are there in UPTU colleges, which are filled on basis of AIEEE

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?