12th October 2011, 06:40 PM
Farheen farru

Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy students?

Sir,
I am a b.pharmacy final year student. I want to do M.sc in biotechnology after b.pharm.. It is possible for the b.pharmacy students to do M.sc biotechnology. It is possible plz tell me the details of entrance test for b.pharmacy students nd tell me the which institutes are there. Plz reply me.

9th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy students?

Hi,after completing b.pharm is there chance to do biotech?
1st June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy students?

where does the biotech entrance exam will be conducted?
how does the application form should be submitted?
18th July 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy student

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-b-pharmacy-students-do-msc-biotechnology-details-entrance-test-b-pharmacy-students-411588.html#ixzz2ZNv6GGGe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?