1st January 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from B.Com to BA Arts from 2nd year onward?

I have completed my 1st year of B.Com and have passed in all subjects of 1st year. However, I no more wish to study B.Com anymore and wants to change my stream to BA Arts. So, for this I wanted to confirm whether it is possible or not?

5th January 2019, 07:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from B.Com to BA Arts from 2nd year onward?

No, it is not possible to change from B.Com to B.A Arts course after completion of your first year. You have to pursue complete three years duration of course either B.Com or B.A course. Incase, if you are not interested to pursue B.Com course, you have to discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?