24th April 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of BBA?

I am currently studying in BML Munjal University, Gurgaon and I want to change my college in 3rd of my BBA so is it possible? And, if possible how should I go forward? Which colleges in India do offer admission in 3rd year of BBA?

29th April 2020, 12:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of BBA?

As per general university norms, college change under same university is allowed only after first year of bachelor's degree. Candidates can not change their college after completion of 2nd or third year of bachelor's degree.

You can not change college in third year of Bachelor of Business Administration. You must complete your course from same college. Leaving the course in third year will cost you economically, academically and mentally.

30th April 2020, 08:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is not possible for any student to change college during third year of Bachelor of Business Administration as per university guidelines.

College change is allowed after first year of bachelor's degree under same university. There is no provision in any university through which a candidate can change college for pursuing third year of bachelor's degree.

17th July 2022, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in GGdsd college rajpur hp University I complete my 2nd year of bba can I change my college in 3rd year for the same University

10th February 2023, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

If I change my college in 3 year will this look bad in my resume

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?