2nd September 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from Commerce stream to Science stream after registration in class 11th?

Hi, I took admission in class 11th in the Commerce stream. However, I want to change my stream to Science now. Is it possible? I have just taken admission and its been few months only. Is it possible? Shall I go and talk to the Principal of my school?

6th September 2019, 11:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from Commerce stream to Science stream after registration in class 11th?

Yes, it is possible to change from Commerce stream to Science stream after registration in class 11th only if the classes are not started. After classes started, you can’t switch from Commerce stream to Science stream. You need to contact your school principal to change from Commerce stream to Science stream. There may be chances that you can or can’t get change from Commerce stream to Science stream.
23rd September 2020, 10:17 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Is it possible to change from Commerce stream to Science stream after registration in class 11th?

No, it is jot possible to change your stream
According to the rules you can change your stream only if you have selected science stream and you can changethem into commerce and arts
It is really used north change but if you have not started your class and if your board allows you to do you can change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?