6th September 2017, 09:50 AM
Sajidmulla2642

Is it possible to change the institute from B.E in shivaji university to B.TECH in autonomous institute in 3rd year engineering?

Is it possible to change the institute from B. E in Shivaji university to B.TECH in the autonomous Institute in 3rd year engineering? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please help me with the details on the same? Thank you!

7th September 2017, 05:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the institute from B.E in shivaji university to B.TECH in autonomous institute in 3rd year engineering?

=> Shivaji University, established in 1962, is in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to change the institute from B.E in shivaji university to B.TECH in autonomous institute in 3rd year engineering.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
Phone: 0231 260 9063
13th November 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the institute from B.E in shivaji university to B.TECH in autonomous institute in 3rd year engineering?

HI PLEASE ASSIST ME I NEED TO CHANGE INSTITUTION WHAT SHOULD I DO BECAUSE MY PARENTS WILL NEVER AFORD TO PAY FOR ME ON PRIVATE COLLEGE I WAS APPLIED BY CAO HOW CAN I CHANGE IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?