28th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my profile to Corporate sector by doing MBA 5 years after the completion of M.A. with History and working in Government Office?

Kindly send me the details of studies for the EXAM of MBA I have completed my M.A. with History special in 1995 Now I am working in Govt.office but I would like to change my profession to corporate sector kindly guide me for the same so that i can change my profile.

Related Questions:
  1. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  2. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  3. List of the electrical companies providing industrial visit?
  4. Is it possible to get a job in corporate sector if I have completed 11 years of working in convent school?
  5. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  6. Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  8. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  9. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  10. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  11. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  12. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  13. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  14. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  15. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
  16. What are the career prospects for psychologists?
  17. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
5th February 2012, 11:12 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is it possible to change my profile to Corporate sector by doing MBA 5 years after the completion of M.A. with History and working in Government Office?

Yes, it is possible to change your profile to corporate sector by doing MBA 5 years after the completion of M.A. with History and working in government office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?