6th November 2019, 12:44 PM
Sheeja . S

Is it possible to claim both OBC and Widow age relaxations under Kerala PSC recruitment?

Hi Sir, I belong to an OBC category and I am a widow. I am going to apply for Kerala PSC recruitment. I want to know that can I claim both the OBC and widow age relaxation under this recruitment? Please let me know as soon as possible.

20th October 2020, 09:10 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Is it possible to claim both OBC and Widow age relaxations under Kerala PSC recruitment?

It is possible to claim OBC & widow age relaxation under Kerala PSC recruitment.
* OBC- 3 years
* Widow- 5 years
29th December 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to claim both OBC and Widow age relaxations under Kerala PSC recruitment?

Sir I am belonging to sc category and I am a 43years old widow, let me know that can I apply for the Kerala PSC recruitment.kindly send me the reply as soon as possible sir
Thank you
24th September 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sr, I am belonging to obs category and I am 43 yrs old widow.let me mnow that I can apply for the kerala psc recruitment.kindly send me reply as soon as possible sr.Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?