4th September 2013, 12:08 AM
sana681

Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?

hi,
i sana student of 11th standard,KERALA BOARD,(STATE SYLLABUS) COMMERCE WITH COMPUTER
but i LOVE AND I WANT to do software engineering..so ,plz reply me that is it possible or not for me to do software engineering with COMMERCE and COMPUTER APPLICATION
THANKYOU

15th September 2015, 07:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue the software engineering course. It is a four year course after the 10+2.

The required eligibility criteria to pursue the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCM to pursue the engineering course.

So you are not eligible to pursue the course even having the computer as the main subject in the board examination.
15th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, as the. commerce candidates are not eligible to pursue the engineering courses. So you are not eligible to pursue the software engineering courses.

The minimum required qualification to pursue the engineering course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board in the PCM as the main subject. There are various entrance examination conducted by the different institution for the admission.
2nd May 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed class 12 in commerce stream of icse with computer application can i do software engineering
contact [email protected]
21st July 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm studying b.com degree course, in this state whether it is possible to join in this master Diploma in software engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?