30th December 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation through correspondence mode of education for 3rd year only?

Dear Sir/Madam, my daughter is in 2nd year of B.Com, due to relocation of my job to a foreign country, she have to move along with us, my question is, can she complete her 3rd year through correspondence with the same college where she is studying? Please advise. Thank you.

14th March 2023, 06:00 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation through correspondence mode of education for 3rd year only?

According to the rules b.com can be done through correspondence but that is only through some universities rest all will require you to join the college and if in the start of the program you may have selected the option if regular college than you will not be able to get the correspondence option as for that you may have to change the university but still you can inquire to the particular universitat if they grant this under special conditions ,but most probably you cannot continue the 3 year through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?