11th September 2016, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 3 years of B.Tech in India and 4th year in USA or UK?

I am harshit doing my btech 2st year under Jntu university. Sir i want to go to Usa or Uk in my B.Tech 4th year? So is there any chance after completing B.Tech 3 years here and going in 4th year for Uk or Usa?

13th September 2016, 07:13 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 3 years of B.Tech in India and 4th year in USA or UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am harshit doing my btech 2st year under Jntu university. Sir i want to go to Usa or Uk in my B.Tech 4th year? So is there any chance after completing B.Tech 3 years here and going in 4th year for Uk or Usa?
As per the university/institution rules and regulations which offers course related to B.Tech degree, it is clearly mentioned that the entire course must be completed from the same college within a specified time period to be eligible to get a pass certificate after completion of final year examination successfully.

So, its not possible for you to continue your 4th year B.Tech in USA or U.K. I would also like to inform you that to do the B.Tech course in India in any state after 3rd year its not possible. You cannot change the institution after 3rd year. It is important for every candidates to complete his/her course from same college only.
13th September 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 3 years of B.Tech in India and 4th year in USA or UK?

No, it's not possible to pursue 3 years B.Tech course in India and 4th year from USA or UK. To be eligible to get B.Tech degree, you should have to pursue complete 4 years B.Tech course from the same college/ university. You can't change from one college/ university to another college/ university in the middle of the course. So, I suggest you to pursue your 4th year B.Tech course also from India and then you can go to USA or UK for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?