1st August 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed regular from DU and M.A. from IGNOU simultaneously?

Hi, I have completed my BA and planning to do MA and B.Ed as well. I am planning to do B.Ed via regular mode of education from any college affiliated to Delhi University and at the same time do MA via distance mode of education from IGNOU. Is it possible? Will I be able to manage both B.Ed regular and MA distance simultaneously?

20th August 2020, 09:29 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed regular from DU and M.A. from IGNOU simultaneously?

Yes, you can do Be.d regular simultaneously with MA from IGNOU. University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) approved that a student can pursue two degrees at the same time but not as a regular student. The rule says "One degree as a regular student and another degree through open/distance learning".
So you can pursue one regular degree from the university of your choice and another one from an open university i.e. IGNOU, VMOU etc. and if your university supports open/distance learning than you can pursue both degrees from the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?